Performance & ROI Case Study
Studio 3 Marketing Review
We’re glad you found our 2021 case study of Studio 3 Marketing. As one company owner to another, we assume you are here because you’re looking to make big changes for your practice this year or trying to decide if Studio 3 is the right choice for your practice. We hope this case study of Studio III Marketing will help inform you on your journey.
This mission of this case study is to help guide plastic surgeons to make an informed decision based on facts, instead of good sales techniques. In this case study we compare:
March 31 2021 – April 30 (31 Days with Position Results)
May 1 2021 – May 31 2021 (31 Days with Studio 3 Marketing)
To help remain unbiased as possible, the monthly traffic data was aquired through Google Analytics. Keyword information was aquired through AHREFS – a 3rd party tool used to analyze keyword data.
Website Traffic: Google Analytics
- Studio 3’s salesmen have made many claims when going against other firms
- This case study is to shine unbiased information on Studio 3’s claims
- Plastic Surgeons may make informed decisions based on factual data.
- Google Analytics data was derived from this specific surgeon’s Google Analytics account and should be considered hard, unaltered data. Not opinion.
Studio III Marketing Performance in 31 Days (May 1 – May 31)
Studio 3 Performance
Since leaving Positon Results for Studio 3, here are Studio 3’s results for this Houston plastic surgeon
Source: Google Analytics
18.41% Loss in Website Visitors
21.52% Loss in New Users
23.08% Keywords Lost
Studio III Marketing VS Position Results Google Analytics
Studio 3 Proof of Performance
Back to Back Performance comparing Studio 3 (May 1 – May 31) VS Position Results (March 31 – April 30). Each Company has 31 Days of Comparison. Here is the screenshot of this surgeons performance within 31 days of Studio 3 taking over their marketing.
Source: Google Analytics
Photo Disclaimer: This Google Analytics screenshot in ultaltered (it has NOT been altered/photoshopped). It has been reduced in size only to increase website load speed.
Abstract: $1,476,000.00 Net Profit Loss with Studio 3
Breakdown ROI Numbers
This particular client has a loss of 15 Qualified Leads/per month. We know every conversion does not become a patient. We also know that surgeons don’t typically close at 100%, but lets be hypothetical for the sake of making a point :
- A Studio 3 Website is roughly $15K- $20k (last time we checked)
- We believe their SEO is around $2,000 – $3,000 per month
- Surgeon misses out on the average of 15 surgeries per month at $8,000 per surgery = $120,000 Net Profit Loss
- $120,000 + $3,000/mo SEO + $20,000 Website
- $143,000 Net Profit Loss in 1 Month
Most companies require a 1 year contract term on SEO. The estimated loss the surgeon will have upon hiring Studio 3 vs Position Results for a 1 year term:
- $1,440,000.00 Net Profit Loss/yr – Surgeries
- $36,000/yr – SEO
- $1,476,000.00 Total Net Profit Loss/Per Year with Studio 3 Marketing (website build excluded)
Curious How Your Studio 3 Marketing is REALLY Performing?
Request your FREE, In-Depth, Internet Marketing Diagnostic. While we’re at it, we’ll find your top competing plastic surgeons in your city and send them to you as well.