- Help plastic surgeons not be tricked or decieved with “SEO punch phrases” used by innexperienced SEO’s (Search Engine Optimizers) or Salesmen.
- Inform plastic surgeons that they need to heavily vet any consultant they may hire. While some can be great, others in this case, can be detrimental to your practice.
April 28 2021 – May 28 (31 Days with Position Results)
May 29 2021 – June 28 2021 (31 Days with Studio 3 Marketing)
- The client hired a “Consultant” who who we expect gets kickbacks from Studio 3 for referalls. (Double dipping)
- Studio 3’s words to get the client(copy and pasted): “They recommended that based on how my website was done (Apparently it was pieced together or something. Sorry wording i couldnt understand) that the website should be rebuilt to optimize the campaigns and seo efforts.”
- Upon Studio 3’s website rebuild and choice of content, the non-board certified plastic surgeon is now exposed to board certification issues with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and photoshopping images on his website.